Saturday, April 21, 2007

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Ok....can you tell I have been a little busy? Easter picks and others will be up soon since I need to get them from my mother's camera. Update- Megan has been loving daycare. Leave it to daycare to giver her, her first cold. I tried exposing her to everyone (Kroger, Target, Walmart, Sams as well as many other stores and people) and she gets nothing. Send to daycare and she is sick with a nasty upper respiratory infection. Donnie ended up taking her to the doctor and they gave her some meds. They did weigh her and she was over 15 pounds!!!! (leave it to men to not remember the ounces) We go for our 4 month check up on Monday. Pray for me since Donnie can't be there I will have to endure the pain of watching Megan get 4 shots by myself. I will let you know how it all goes and hopefully I will have the pictures or some pictures!

No comments: